4: Kayla Beckmann uses creativity and collaboration to build a successful media house
Kayla Beckmann is the owner of Small Fox Media, a media house specializing in TV, film and social media services.
- Know your self worth. Never settle for anything less than what you think is good for you.
- Her favorite quote: “Do your thing. Do it unapologetically. Don’t be discouraged by criticism. Pay no mind to the fear of failure – it’s far more valuable than success. Take ownership. Take chances and have fun. And no matter what, don’t stop doing your thing.” (Anonymous)
…Figuring out how to get her business started from an administrative standpoint
Her strategies for getting inspired…
- Collaborating with creative people
- keeping lists of her ideas
Kayla’s advice to aspiring female entrepreneurs:
Make a plan and just do it! You’ll never really feel prepared.
Question to consider:
When it comes to business, what’s my “big hairy” goal?
What’s my step by step plan for accomplishing my goal?
- Click to tweet: Queen Bees, Kayla Beckmann shares her journey to becoming a successful entrepreneur on The Beehive!